Friday, July 28, 2006

twenty-one is...

fantastic. Like midnight pancakes, friends, an amazing necklace, a birthday skirt, a yoga ball, a pilates mat, recycled tie and belt bracelets, new earrings, and Last Thursday.

Thanks to everyone who loved me yesterday!

Only my lack of a camera prevents the pictures. If I did have them, though, they would not be as full-of-scandal-ness as one might assume. Unless it's scandalous for four ridiculously beautiful brunettes wearing jean jackets to be out in public.

5 comments:

Steph Garvey said...

oh..it so is scandalous. hope you didn't drink too much. ;-)

Emma Rose said...

Oh there was plenty of scandal! For example: Emily changed skirts right out on the Alberta sidewalk...

Josh said...

sounds scandalous to me

Allison said...

I've seen worse.

Aine said...

You need to make me an admin for .bunkmate... ^.^

Ano chiheisen o motte kure. Yarr.