Saturday, August 25, 2007

i'm baaaaaaack...

Being a Senior is ridiculously amazing. It's more so because it obviously wasn't very important in high school. I love more than just being at the top of the food chain: the opportunity to interact with some fantastic fellow students [student fed representative], faculty [senior class officers], and professors [dr victor david hanson, dr reist, etc]. I love being in the groove of leadership and responsibility. I have come to love this campus and my education so dearly; it's wonderful to understand a little better and give a little back. I'm reminded once again that my education is priceless and something far more important than the $100,000 piece of paper I'll be handed in May. I'm more involved and busy than ever, but I love it.


looking acrosss the front quad towards kendall [we've mostly had constant crazy storms, but managed to get in a couple of beautiful august days]

my other halves, hannah and christine [library constuction]

making history at the senior party: amy, emily, and christine [please note our amazing senior t-shirts]

partying like rock stars with my suitemate maria and my [american?] idol natalie. they sing opera and make everyone laugh with ridiculous stories

No comments: