Thursday, June 12, 2008

numbers [and odd capitalization]...

College Degrees Obtained: 1
Weeks of Sitting Around at Home Post Grad: 2
Weeks of Sitting Around Temping Post Grad: 3
Sweet Shows I've Seen: 1
Days til I head South for my Island: 5
Weeks I'll be Gone: 7
Weddings I'm Sad to Miss: 3
Weddings I'm Hoping to Attend: 1
Nights I've Stayed Up Too Late this Week: 3
Mornings I've Gotten Up Early to Run this Week: 0
Job Options for Fall: 0
Great Places I'm Going to Live in the Fall: 1
Great Roommates I'm Going to Have There: 1

Some immediate life decisions made, with still more to make. I already feel more settled.

I'm excited for the promise of spiritual and environmental clarity at camp this summer. I am reassured of the care of my Savior and Provider. I am certain of a really great tan.

1 comment:

sharongracepjs said...

Where are you going to live in the fall?? Remember how great it was when i was your sweet roommate...