Thursday, January 08, 2009

new times...

Woot for 2009!

I have a new job, a new address, I'm working on getting the new car and new roommate. I have a newish hair color and I met some new friends.

I'm learning old lessons in new ways, like owning my mistakes and not trying to control away discomfort.

Here are a few things I'm working on for the new year:
New Bod: Run 100 miles. [i have about 98 to go]
New Mind: Read and Review 25 books. [i have 24 to go]
New Heart: Recite 5 chapters of the Bible.

I'm gearing up for a year of hard times/the best times. I know this will be a year of settling in, but that means a year full of completely new experiences, relationships, and room to grow. I'm not filled with hope as much as resolve. I want to dig in and see what its like to have roots and bend in new ways.

1 comment: