Saturday, April 22, 2006

outloud...

If you were following me around this week, here are some things you would have overheard.

-Should I write my Somerville paper or flirt on facebook?
-Oh, the dichotomy of a sunny day!
-I stood in the parking lot and yelled your name at your open window, but you didn't answer. and I felt dumb.
-Maybe their last name is Hobbit!
-I thought those bushes were people on horses.
-That's such a great dress.
-Sometimes, you'd rather just have the roses.
-Stop being demeaning!
-But actually, they're being the 'weaker brother.'
-Did you see that? You said it and my 'hip-walk' kicked in.
-I love her! I just want to hug her and have dinner together.
-There are Ritz crackers all over this yard. Maybe they are trying to attract birds. or squirrels. or children.
-Sometimes when it's windy and my bangs fly up, my shadow has a spikey head.
-Emo isn't just a day. It's the rest of your life.
-Have you ever slept in-tense?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hehe hee - I mused on the problem of the spikey bangs shaddow today. haha!

Aine said...

If they were really trying to attract children, it would have been goldfish, not Ritz crackers.

Janice said...

dude i feel the spiky bangs thing. i hate when i walk up to my car in the morning and the short walk from the door to the car has made my bangs stick straight up in the air. it's messed up. and the children one made me laugh out loud. really.