Friday, December 29, 2006

barely ever...

I rarely blog. It makes me sad.

My Christmas Break Reading List [check the updated list. two more should be completed soon!] has been taking up a lot of the time I don't spend doing exciting things like working ["temp! temp! temp! temp!"], having the flu and staying in bed for five days, sleeping, hanging with my family, swing dancing, or making new friends [i have not spent nearly enough time with the old ones, either].

Writing takes a lot of time; I feel like I'm out of practice and form. Do I seriously just not have as much creative energy or is it the lack of emo thoughts about life and school?

I am content.

I should also probably take more pictures. Those always give me something to say. I only have 16 days left. I plan on making the most of my Portland time.


The blog isn't dead. I still enjoy writing. Updates might not be quite as frequent, but they shall appear. If you ever need insights into my daily foolishness, you can always try my white board blog.

But hopefully, we can sit down soon [over a cup of coffee] and ponder aloud the wonders of the city, the world, and our Savior.

No comments: