Thursday, September 06, 2007

the non-human parts of my life...


I bought Wellies! They are amazing. I've always dreamed of being like Ramona. Now I'm just praying for rain [but not during the garden party tomorrow night...]!
My new curtains, which [un]fortunantly allow me to sleep past 7:15am. My windows face east and northeast. Please note everything important on my desk: nalgene, phone, sunglasses, cd, sewing kit, lamp from joel, letter to my mom...
My class schedule this semester: Steinbeck Independent Study, History of Christian Thought I, The War on Terror, Flannery O'Connor/Walker Percy and the Modern Predicament, and History of Modern Art.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Ha I have Chip's Theories of Modern Art. So does my friend Anna. It's brutal but essential.

Betsy said...

I didn't know you were taking history of christian thought. Cool.

Steph Garvey said...

crazy boots. just give me...umm...three years? Michael says the correct terminology is "inanimate," not "non-human."

Lord Messer said...

ils sont magnifique

holly darling smith said...

yo quiero them boots

Steph Garvey said...

I want a picture of you wearing them!