Wednesday, December 12, 2007

accidental art...

It's been a strange afternoon. One minute I was packing, and suddenly there was a huge mess and I was sitting in the middle of it working on a collage. Funny how that happens when you find sweet stuff in various envelopes. I think this is the start of my "travel collage" phase. I'll be happy when all my art supplies are in one state, though. It's difficult to remember what clothes/shoes/found objects I have at school and home.

I've been doing various things with this canvas for a while, frequently scrapping everything [ha ha, pun] and starting over. I guess all I needed was to find that envelope full of UK travel memories from last March. I'm going to hang it over my bed.

Now all I want to do is go back to Scotland. I guess that would require packing, though, so maybe not...

No comments: