Saturday, April 09, 2005

photo story...

Becky and Wendy had birthdays a week apart, so I pretty much partied all the time with
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
B, W, and A. They're definitely my school favorites.

Then, on Thursday night, Wendy and I decided that we were feeling domestic, but not hungry. So we made
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and gave [almost] all of them away.


Then, of course, we decided to take cheesy pictures. With people like
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our friend Large Dave.


Someday, I want to be as lovely and creative and chef-like as
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Elysia. [with yet another good food creation]

But, I guess I'll just settle for being silly and a camera poser.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you called me, I'd be this excited!

Sometimes my friends dress up punk, just for fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Javonne, Becky, and Wendy look fierce.

We like to dance to angry girlpunk band music!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Could we be the next Worldwide Starlets?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much adore you, Emily. And your shoulder massages. And your darling smile.