Thursday, February 16, 2006

mathmatical collision...

I'm pretty sure if you set a conversation with your best friend about theology, the simple gospel, sanctificationm and worship, to music, it would end up looking like this.

Thanks to Josh for encouraging me to invest in $13 of this goodness. No thanks to amazon for taking three weeks to get it to me.

Good music makes excellent background noise. Good music should be attentively heard. Great music is a innovative combination of the two.

I am so hyped about attending the InterVarsity Spring Thing this weekend. Please pray for my heart and the hearts of all the girls attending. [the guys are going to a separate event, but you can pray for them too] I am excited because I have been given the opportunity to share humbling truths that Jesus has been showing me lately. A lot of it ties into this cd and I will share it with you too!

Having my own room gives more opportunity for silence and reflection. God knew that this is exactly what I need this semester. I'm growing more than I ever have in my life. And for once, I'm enjoying this. It's never easy, but I'm learning to trust Him. Can you keep this up please, Jesus?

Go deep:
the cross-centered life is made up of cross-centered days. [cj mahaney]

1 comment:

Josh said...

lovely isn't it?