Sunday, May 21, 2006

boring old post...

I have gotten boring. All I can write about right now is the weather, food that I cook/eat, and school. I promise that when I get back to Portland in thirteen days, I will have glorious adventures to recreate for you.

I'm watching my cousin play Lord of the Rings; I should be doing my reading. At least I know that if we don't finish the reading, we go down together since we're the only two people in the class.

We've been visiting good friends in Lansing this weekend. It's sweet to hang out in a real house and eat good food. Shopping this afternoon. I don't really like anything that the Gap has right now, but would contemplate murder [can you tell that we played 'family business' last night? joel just barely beat me] for everything in Ann Taylor Loft and Banana. And there's this dress at JCrew that I vowed to buy if I found $40 on the sidewalk. So far, though, the dress is still in the store.

We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. I had heard some negative reviews, but this place was awesome. Good service, excellent [not greasy] food, and priced like an Outback or Olive Garden. I'm definitely going to have to try the one in the Pearl. Great date atmosphere...

I have less money in my bank account than I have had since I was fourteen. That is so weird. It's actually really unnerving. Money = power, and I really don't even have the possibility of power anymore.

Off to spend some time in the creative and slightly outrageous world of Eudora Welty.
Here's to the weekend!

No comments: