Tuesday, February 12, 2008

valentine...

My 2008 Playlist for Love:

I Want You to be My Love [over the rhine]
My Beloved Monster [the eels]
One Sweet Love [sara bareilles]
More Love [dixie chicks]
Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop [landon pigg]
If You Find Yourself Caught in Love [belle & sebastian]
Someone to Love [tofer brown]
I Believe in Love [dixie chicks]
Love Song for No One [john mayer]
My Lovely [eisley]
Ocean Sized Love [leigh nash]
Nicest Thing [kate nash]
October [rosie thomas]
Simple Love [alison krauss]
How Sweet It Is [james taylor]
My Funny Valentine [over the rhine]
Let's Never Stop Falling in Love [pink martini]
Have You Seen My Love? [rosie thomas]
International Love Song [caedmon's call]
Love is Still a Worthy Cause [sara groves]
Love is Different Than You Think [caedmon's call]

Love is more than one day. Love is more than romance.
I enjoy having a warm, happy reminder that I am loved. February is a long dark month.

if there's ever an answer,
it's more love.

7 comments:

hunter said...

nice soundtrack.

i think i might make one.

holly darling smith said...

Add Brandi Carlisle's 'The Story' and Ingrid Michaelson's 'The Way I am' and you would have one heck of a nearly perfect playlist.

holly darling smith said...

Oh. And of course...'Brett Dennen's 'She's Mine'... How I love that song.

Aine said...

Happy freaking Valentine's day...stupid mush day...

hunter said...

list = posted.

Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

hunter said...

i wasn't intentionally outdoing you, but it did cross my mind.

i mostly added them because
a) i had extra time at work
b) without the links people just read the list and move on. maybe someone will actually listen to some of the songs.