Monday, June 13, 2005

what dreams are made of...

Last night, I had one of the greatest dreams ever.
I dreamed:

-that I had a horse living in my garage and rode it around my neighborhood and everyone thought I was cool. Now, this horse actually big enough to ride. Usually dream horses are more like minature ponies.
-that Bibo was still alive, and I got a smoothie. I was craving an Acapulco last week. And then I remembered that I didn't even really like Acapulcos. I think maybe I'll make crepes sometime soon. *sigh* That's what I get for reading Lalita's blog before going to sleep.
-but the best part of all, was when Allison came home! I was so excited to see her and gave her a huge hug and we made plans to hang out later and look at all of her Europe pictures and talk for hours and hours and hours. But mostly, I just got to see her and give her a hug. It was the best.

And the best part was waking up and realizing that this week, [at least part of] my dream will come true!

No comments: