Thursday, November 17, 2005

snowgazing...

Yesterday I hit two out of three. Still need to write that paper, though.

The snow is still coming down, but even heavier now. I love it. We really only had a week of ugly leaf-less Hillsdale. I'm so excited about the white snow on the raggety pines and trees full of red berries. Cardinal spotting has been greatly advanced.

The view out my window is foggy with my breath. I could sit here and stare for hours. Falling snow is mesmerizing. The Arb is being transformed into a Winter Wonderland. I'm exhausting the one and a half Christmas cds that I have. I'll grab the rest on Saturday... ON SATURDAY!!

I GO HOME IN TWO DAYS! In less than fifty hours, I'll be snuggled up with my sisters.

Thanksgiving Break:
-family time
-church
-friends
-hold my nephew
-spend monday at UP
-see the new Pride and Prejudice
-read by the fire
-reread through the Crito and everything Biblical for Greek
-see Harry Potter IV
-Milicent time
-drink coffee at Costello's
-meet Pammy and talk about dead poets
-dance in the rain
-learn to knit
-Powell's
-eat chinese food
-voodoo donuts
-a massage
-beat up my not-so-little brother
-make a pie
-goodwill shopping spree with the sisters
-see how far I can get in A Series of Unfortunante Events
-wear hip Portland clothes in Portland
-
secure a Christmas break job
-reread This Present Darkness
-find a Gryffindor Seeker hoodie like Jess
-buy Blue Like Jazz
-write
-buy a UP hoodie
-get my hands on a cool new scarf
-spend cool uninterrupted time with Jesus

Off to enjoy more snowgazing...

I'll see you on the other side!

No comments: