Saturday, November 19, 2005

thoughts of saturday morn...

[in phx]

I heart flying home.

On my flight from Detroit, the Flight Attendant said, "We're going to be dimming the cabin lights. However, if you push the button above your head with the lightbulb on it, your light will turn on. But no matter how often you push that button with the person on it, you will not turn your flight attendant on."
Sketch, but funny. And the other one told jokes.


Why are all of the electrical outlets actually located in convenient places turned off? I'm huddled up parallel to a will in the exit area of gate D7. Ackward, but it works. And hey, if I hadn't been sitting here watching Emperor's New Groove, that cute little blondie exiting his plane never would have talked to me. Isn't it amazing how the simplest decisions can change your life?

He just ran up to me and explained something long and complicated. I didn't get it all, but I think it involved visiting his grandma. If he was twenty years older, I definitely would have been in love with him.

Ha. I haven't really slept in three days. And the eating schedule has been pretty inconsistant too. But being at home will remedy all of that. I plan to sleep most of the time and eat constantly whenever I'm awake. That should counterbalance everything, right?

Now I'm crushing on a boy with blue eyes, a crew cut, and yellow windbreaker pants. We're making faces at me and keeps checking me out with sideways glances. Woah. Flirt! He just blew me a kiss. His name is Owen; I'm infatuated.

Alas, he has to board his plane.Airport flirtations are short but sweet.

And now it's time to board my plane!

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

were you flying Southwest? I'm pretty sure I've heard that woman before. Did she ever say, "because nobody wants your money more than we do?"

SW people are hilarious. They once did their entire saftey announcement in rhyme.