Sunday, December 18, 2005

saturday afternoon...

Look who spent the afternoon at my house!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
davey and auntie em
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
he's the cutest monster ever!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
steph, david michael, and emily

He was smiling like crazy [and he spit up a lot. sick] when we weren't taking pictures!
[okay, i'll admit it, this post was entirely to make Rach jealous]

"I'm not sure what to do, but in the mean time...I'm putting up more twinkle lights."

2 comments:

Steph Garvey said...

gross,he has drool all over his shirt. someone should talk to his mom about that. gosh.

Rachel said...

if your sole purpose in this post was to make me jealous, then you throughly succeeded... I could not want to see three people more! I miss and love you all.