Saturday, September 16, 2006

garden party...

Another fabulous Friday in Hillsdale! The Arboretum was all decorated, they didn't run out of cake, and the band was good [although, i'm pretty sure they played all the good songs at the beginning of the night. big mistake]. Please note that it took me 1 minute to do my hair and 5 minutes to do my eyes. Oh, yeah. Alisa, Emily, Audree, and Mary
Mauldo and I were matching! Black and green were the colors of the night [even though i do have a pink thing in my hair. but that was kind of on accident].
Kristi and I
Me and Mary know all about the smiles...keep 'em big, keep 'em cheesy! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

you finally posted. thank goodness - that was way too long, my dear.
looks like you're having a lovely time. so great.
i'm currently in canadia with Janice and Megan and Josh and people and it's quite fun... Janice wants to meet you - why do you live so far away during the year? Geez.
Loves! (Mili)