Thursday, March 27, 2008

breaking news...

This is a picture taken out my window moments ago. I can't even decide which snarky comment to use. Maybe I will use all of them:
-Apparently spring didn't get the memo.
-And you wonder why Michigan is depressing.
-I need to go back to Coronado. NOW.
-Seriously, WHAT the heck?
-I got this tan for nothing!
-So much for all those new summer clothes I bought last week!

I think I'm going to just close my blinds and keep looking at Spring Break photos. And do tons of homework to distract myself. Send cocoa.
Or maybe something stronger, if you have it.

3 comments:

hanananah said...

it snowed in portland too. i knew i should have stayed in the greek isles.

Allison said...

baileys?

Anonymous said...

At first I thought, "Emily should have taken that picture in color, instead of black and white." And then, I realized it was in color. Sad...

-Betsy