Saturday, March 29, 2008

the way we see it...

This was on a large number of Starbucks cups [acquired with shocking regularity. thanks for taking the fall for all of that, shmol. i was always in, but you led the way like a truly addicted champion] in the San Diego area. It is quite possibly my all time favorite Way I See It quote:
#289 - So called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to make American energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!" - Chip Giller

2 comments:

holly darling smith said...

haha. I still cannot believe I bought that $5 coffee at Sea World. I knew it would be horrible, of which it was, but still... my self told myself..."you NEED to get one." And so I did.

Unknown said...

Well, at least you had a chance to drink it slowly... I think I finally learned my lesson with Starbucks and airport security :)