Wednesday, November 03, 2004

it's official...

my roommate is perfect. but we knew that already.

Anyway, on with life. Much to my disappointment, this edition will not have anything witty or philosophical to add to your life. It will not entertain or amaze even the 'oh-so-easily-amused-by-herself' me. It's just a schedule.

I am incredibly delighted that I got my entire next semester schedule exactly the way I want it. (Except ballet wouldn't fit in this semester. darn.)

El Schedule de la Spring reads as follows:

Monday
9. Freshman Rhetoric/Great Books II (Freeh)
10. Elementary Greek II (Garnjobst)
11. American Heritage (Stewart)
4. Roaring Twenties (Stewart)

Tuesday
10. Greek
1. Understanding Music (Rathmell)

Wednesday
9. English
10. Greek
11. History

Thursday
1. Understanding Music

Friday
9. English
10. Greek
11. History

CCA
War on Film

Total Credits: 15

No comments: