Monday, November 15, 2004

seeing face to face...

Psalm 16:9,11
therefore my heart is glad,
and my glory rejoices;
my flesh also will rest in hope.
You will show me the path of life;
in Your presence is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 17:15
as for me, i will see Your face in righteousness;
i shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.

Psalm 27:4
one thing i have desired of the Lord,
that i will seek:
that i may dwell in the house of the Lord
all my life,
to behold the beauty of the Lord,
and to inquire in His temple.

Psalm 36:7-9
how precious is Your lovingkindness O God!
therefore the children of men
put their trust under the shadow of Your wings
they are abundantly satisfied with
the fullness of Your house,
and You give them drink from
the river of Your pleasures.
for with You is the foundation of life;
in Your light we see light.

Karissa Edwards
September 1984-November 2004

awakening in His presence
beholding His beauty
drinking from the river of His pleasures
dwelling in His house

now seeing her Savior face to face

please pray for the Edwards family.

Psalm 30:4
sing praise to the Lord,
you saints of His,
and give thanks at the remembrance
of His holy name.

No comments: