Wednesday, November 10, 2004

leaving on a jet plane...

Surprise! Who knew that no matter what she said, Emily couldn't survive without being on a plane at least every 3 months!

This is an official announcement that while I still won't be going home for Thanksgiving, I'll be in the next best place...San Diego!

My grandma, who is amazing and incredibly generous, has offered to host myself and my darling "sound-alike" sister, who is currently the reigning Miss Galloway 318, in California for Thanksgiving. I will be getting out of this place as fast as I can on Friday the 19th, and not arriving back until Saturday the 27th. A whole 8 days outside of Michigan, guys.

This just goes to show you: I have a very short location attention span. I rely too much on being entertained by my surroundings. This trip probably isn't going to cure any of those problems, but hey...it'll keep me on track for my whole "live in a city for a year, then move on" life plan.

Painting rocks is very theraputic. I recommend it to everyone. Just get a piece of paper, some paint, and make a mosaic!

1 comment:

Mister Woodles said...

host is not a verb