Thursday, November 04, 2004

um, what was i talking about?

In homage to Bryce "Jonah" Melvin, I forgot. Er, I am forgetting.

I keep dreaming up these lovely blogposts to write, and I write them in my head as I'm falling asleep, and the next morning, I can't remember them. Or worse, I thought I wrote them down, but I really didn't. So I'm surprised when I don't have any new comments.

WAKE UP EMILY!

I think the squirrels are on to something with this whole "hibernate all winter" thing, you know? I could handle that. Work in the spring and fall, play all summer, and sleep all winter. Yeah, I could handle that.

Anyway, hopefully I will eventually post several of my latest rants on:
*home
*friends
*my complete and utter depravity
*how much i love the new alison krauss music
*time
*words

Unless, of course, I forget them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**i forgot again ...
wish i had a friend ...**

;o)
~*k