Sunday, July 10, 2005

cityside...

My Dad and I took a detour down by the river tonight...

I need to keep practicing this photography thing, so I can be like Talitha when I grow up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and this...this is where i live
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
skyline extraordinare. no, really, i actually live here!
and what good is a camera if you can't pose?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm just a ghost in this house

I know it's nothing like Paris[allie] or Oxford[anna], but we manage to have a little bit of fun around here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE!! OMW!! Where did I get such a CUTE friend?? It makes me want to scream "I KNOW HER!!" and throw myself out a 10 story window at the same time. ;-) Not really to the second one. Wowzers woman!!

Anonymous said...

sweet pics. you're pretty good.

hey, your city is almost as cool as mine. and our pizza's better too.

g

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. :) It's nice to see something other then desert for a change.

Aine said...

You have better skyline and lights. Oxford has very old buildings with strange carvings and a lot of ivy and moss...(*spasms and dies*)

Rachel said...

Hey, amazing job. If my pics were as cool as yours, then I would post them too.

However, I think we can agree that NYC is much cooler than Portland if only for the very simple reason that Lily Moore will be here in, oh, say eight days. we'll miss you.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the pictures.
and thanks for the compliment, although i'm not much of a role model.
guess what though! i'ma gonna try and take an independent study in photography next semester...color digital photography! yay!
~talitha