Thursday, January 12, 2006

oldest of friends...

Today, my oldest and dearest of friends, Milicent, came to spend the afternoon! She "helped" me clean my room, clean out a drawer, and pack up a suitcase for Saturday's return to the Tundra. Which mostly meant she laid on my bed and made me laugh and think all day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, while cleaning out previously mentioned junk drawer and old makeup, we made an amazing discovery: one of the most hideous colors of lipstick ever.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's like Gwen Stefani meets Lisa Frank.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"why grandmother, what bug eyes you have"
"why grandmother, look how many teeth you have..."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Actually, we already are supermodels!
I will miss her so much!

No comments: