Wednesday, January 04, 2006

out on the town...

Tonight I introduced two adorable country girls to important parts of my beautiful city: the Pearl and 23rd street. We had some good laughs, good food, and adored a lot of cute stuff like shoes, couches, dishes, and lamps. Basically, if it's brown, green, blue, square, or rounded, it's good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cassandra, holly, and emily
In other news, you can find the coolest stuff on sale at the beginning of January.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Of course I have a secret identity. You think I go to the grocery store like this?"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"honey! where's my super suit? the world is in danger!"
"my evening is in danger!"

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

"It's for the greater good!"
"I'm your wife. I'm the greatest good you will EVER have!"