Saturday, August 26, 2006

funny bone...

After hitting my funny bone twice yesterday, I came to a conclusion. It's not funny.

Some other things are funny, however. Tonight, my new glasses served as the perfect excuse for "get dressed up to sit desk" night. Mary, Hannah, and I managed a hilarity of good times in our lobby [in various shades of brown] with only a camera and our ability to laugh at anything. And we didn't even break any furniture!

These girls make me laugh harder than anyone on earth. I realized that there is hardly a day where I do not laugh hard enough to get tears in my eyes. This evening was no exception. The carefully applied mascara was cascading down my face over the simple pleasures of being together and having a lovely [crazy] evening. You should see the pictures that we didn't put up...
Hannah and Em
This is how hard Mary makes me laugh
Hannah and I are upside down.
I don't remember exactly what this face was. A screeching tiger? Posted by Picasa

No comments: