Friday, February 23, 2007

hungry weather...

This morning I was feeling rather stressed out, so instead of diving right into a poetry analysis paper [sandburg or masters or frost?], I sat right down in the library and read Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I have been having a difficult time making simple decisions [what to wear] lately, so I'm hoping this helped.

I like this book; for some reason it's been on my mind frequently for the past several weeks. I had forgotten how much I enjoy the charming illustrations and the delightful idea of food weather.

It did remind me, however, that my lack of clothing decisiveness left me no time for breakfast this morning. I wish it would rain some fresh bread and butter right now or maybe snow a few of those Grand Central Bakery chocolate chocolate cookies.

No comments: