Thursday, February 08, 2007

so you can see...

I'm Stage Manager for the Tower Dancers show this weekend, so I've been in rehersals every night this week. Even though I sit in a tall chair, wear a headset, and call the entire show, I feel slightly useless. It's good times, though. Reminds me a little of Reliving Radio [gosh, was that really so long ago?]. It also refreshes that still small voice calling me to film school and a career in film production.

Since few of you will be at the show this weekend, I thought I'd give you a glimpse at my section of the Cast/Crew board.
"This is Emily's second year with the Tower Dancers. She is excited to be working with this year's highly entertaining crew and fantastic dancers. When she's not talking on the headset, Emily bosses Freshmen as the Head RA in McIntyre Dorm, devours American novels, plans travel adventures, and enjoys only the finest Italian coffee. She sends love to her family in Oregon and friends across the country."

4 comments:

Steph Garvey said...

aww

Aine said...

I wish you were here...

amber kelley said...

oh Em, you're so pretty.

Allison said...

oh how i loved/miss radio. i'm so glad you're doing something similar!(ish) ah. so fun. yay for you!