Wednesday, August 18, 2004

don't hold your breath...

It is highly unlikely that I will be posting again until next week. I am simply swamped with leaving activities and errands, and I probably won't have my computer up at school until Sunday or Monday. (just so you know, her name is Penelope until inspiration attacks at a more desirable pseudonym. Penelope. Not penny. Penelope. As in the wife of Odysseus.) Hopefully then I'll have to time to post some quotes, pics, update general things, and finally get those links up. (I'm not stupid, Anna, just lazy.)

My flight leaves at the very sinful hour of 6 am on Friday morning and I'll spend the night in IN before heading up to school on Saturday.

Sadly, my beloved cell phone will not be coming with me. If you try that number, you'll most likely reach my mom. I will be without a dorm phone until Monday. Happily, my roommate has a cell with free nights and weekends, so our lovely phone conversations won't all have to be typed. And I expect some calls sometime. I'll be sending out an announcement with my new phone number, address, etc sometime next week.

Back to packing.
Whoop.

5 comments:

Aine said...

I'm moving Saturday, too. Coincidence? I think not.

Best of luck and sayonara.

And I figured you were lazy. *wink*

Mister Woodles said...

curse you all, i'm already back

emelina said...

sorry, curses are not allowed on this blog.
oh, and anna, since when did you get to be telling ME to buck up and be optimistic about college/roommate issues. isn't that a major role reversal?

Aine said...

Life is full of paradoxes, controversies, and ironies.

And I'm one of them.

Anonymous said...

*giggling* i tried to reply like DAAYS ago, but the stupid site wouldn't let me. *double gaRR" :) anys.. i am prayin' for you, i love you, and if you sendm e your addy ill send u letters. your bday present is at home in my cabinet. i forgot to send it. :( ill have my dad mail it to you. :-p i DO love u and i DID remember :) i packaged it and all i jsut never got to sending it.