Friday, August 27, 2004

for entertainment purposes only...

Since this blog is actually just my personal copy of My Life, and purely for my own entertainment, it sometimes surprises me when other people comment about it. I guess I should probably have mentioned before that I do not dislike everything about school. As proof, I present a school specific version of...

'the list of things i like'

dr stewart's western heritage class
my new haircut ala natalie kompik
a well organized closet
the abundance of pillows on my bed
the colors of our room
high ceilings
the stage
the odyssey
high speed internet (when it's not down. like this morning.)
not having class til 1 on tues and thurs
the jeans that i'm wearing
my red backpack
soy milk
the fudge that kristina is keeping our freezer
a pink ribbon
my thumb drive
a new dotted coffee mug
rain
simply white
my mood ring
visiting hours
my phone
getting mail
my green jacket
flip flops
neighbors
intervarsity
the random spanish that i'm picking up by living with esther
nickel creek
the nap which i am now going to take

goodnight.




2 comments:

Gretchen Louise said...

LOL, glad you are liking things, too. =)

When do we get to see pictures of your new hair cut? ;)

Will just forwarded me an email about PHC's "First Protestant Convent"! Does Hillsdale have one of those?! ;)

Aine said...

Enable comments, you get comments!

I like lamp.

And rain, I guess. I like it best when I'm wearing tennis shoes, not flip flops.