Friday, October 28, 2005

freqency...

When was the last time you:
-walked around in a cool trench coat and scarf
-through a suburban neighborhood
-counting minivans
-and preschoolers?

-then sat in a coffee shop
-for five hours
-reading Peretti,
-studying for midterms,
-calling your family [who you'll see in 22 days!],
-completing Constitution homework,
-listening to people talk,
-designing your dream house [with fireplace, extra wide crown moulding, dark walls, and orientalesque paintings, pottery, and boxes],
-and simply soaking up the atmosphere?

when was the last time you
-did exactly what you wanted to do
-while still getting everything necessary accomplished?

-and ate sushi for dinner
-in Virginia?

Anyone jealous of my fall break yet?

[glas must really love me. he's taking me to the outlet mall tonight on the way to get garrison. georgetown tomorrow with the whole gang. pictures, pictures, pictures!]

4 comments:

Josh said...

If emotions were colors like the sign above escaltors you could call me green.

Pamela Joy said...

I too am jealous. I was planning a similar day full of study and fun by breaking my endless mounds of study with solitary hike at Multnomah or surrounding falls but now it is pouring rain and too cold for me to brave! So sad. So I will just sit in my room in my pjs and study away - breaking up the study only by checking blogs and writing e-mails.
in other news pjs are not only what I am wearing but are also my initials.

Steph Garvey said...

Glas is great.

Gretchen Louise said...

Yes, isn't my brother wonderful?!?!? ;)