Tuesday, January 11, 2005

chantico muse...

The newest choco-latte from Starbucks sums up last week's events very well. A smallish amount of a very strong excellent substance is enough to keep you going until the next time.

As fun as it was for a short period of time, the five favorites couldn't live in a two bedroom apartment for forever. [i think steph and michael wanted it, anyway] We have to move on so that we can come back together. Scattered returns to families, work, and schools accross the country are hard, but beautiful.

I used to fear that I would never see some people again on this Earth. I don't anymore. I'm not afraid of leaving. Somehow, I know that if we keep honoring Jesus in our lives and our relationships, He will continue to be faithful and bring us back together, like He has so many times already. Friends usually fade, but you [know who you are] haven't. And somehow, even if you did, the memories and fellowship that we have had would be enough. I want more and I am so excited about the future adventures, but I am content with the past.

No regrets.

friends
praying
singing
reading
shopping
starbucks
cooking
laughter
memories
dancing
pictures
music
tears
scrapbooks
predictions
sleeping
hugs
breakers
cellphones
cleaning
wireless
walking
toasting
clothes
espresso
nails
dvds
laptops
smoothies
quotes
post-it notes
encouragment
love
fellowship

Thank you, my friends, for consistantly showing me more of Jesus.

let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. and let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. hebrews 10:23-25

No comments: