Friday, January 14, 2005

i like it frantic...

Ahhh...

the last day at home.
the noises of packing.
the family up late.
the always one-more-load of laundry.
the hundreds of goodbyes.
the mental lists.
the printing of boarding passes.
the last night in my bed.
the dreams of spring break at home.

I'm going back to Michigan tomorrow, where the high is 16, the trees are bare, and the land is flat. [the cold doesn't bug me, actually]

I am happy in my secure salvation, not in my circumstances.

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You are more than enough for me

I love you, Oregon. I'll be back.
but Spring Semester is going to be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! We'll miss you!! Hope you have a good flight... Oh YES you'll have a great semester! Praying for you - Heidi :-)