Tuesday, January 18, 2005

my revolution...

[cheesy SheDaisy theme song of the semester]

learning to turn the outside inside out
having the courage to find what life is all about
loving so purely can surely melt a frozen heart
knowing sometimes all over's
the perfect place to start

welcome to my revolution
lucky you, lucky me
the way we were meant to be
this is my one resolution
and i make it with no fear
second chance is what got me here
to live, to love today
cause it's a brand new year

*trumpet fanfare* The Emily of last semester has been banished forever. At least for now.

The Portland Emelina has moved into Mac 107!


I went to a Napoleon Dynomite party last night...as Deb. There were many compliments on the hairstyle. [finally, i'm being told i look like a movie starlet] and it was good to see most people again. [talithaaaaaaaaaaah!]

In other hot news, you may all be jealous of my mad ability to spend only $50 on a total of one [read: UNO] bought book this semester. Oh. Yeah. [thanks to my awesome cousin and schweet sis for the great connections]

Gah! Too much to tell and not enough time for the words. [there will probably be a list summary forthcoming]

And classes begin tomorrow.

resiliently reclaiming me
refining my recovery
untwist my fate, unlock the gate
let's make a little noise
cause it's a brand new year
welcome to my revolution.