Wednesday, January 19, 2005

numbers...

The number of:

Deer outside my window when I woke up Sunday: 9

Classes on Wednesday: 3

Classes that don't start til Monday because the Prof was in Spain: 2

Work hours per week: 10-12

New English Professors I adore: 1

People in Greek II class: 11

Wheat Thins I ate for lunch: 13 [with tuna salad]

History Essays this semester: 7

Empty hangers in my closet: 2

Outrageously too many minutes I spent getting ready this morning: 40

Stale fortune cookies consumed: .2

Books bought this semester: 1

Interns I miss: 11

Movies I've watched since arriving: 1.4

Inches of new snow this morning: 2.5

Pairs of shoes lined up in my closet: 4

Blankets on my bed: 2

Fat deer currently outside my window: 2 [shotgun. need shotgun]

New pet plants on the shelf: 1

Hours I slept last night: 8

Subjects discussed with Esther after the final roomie 'goodnight': 4

Non-homework books I'm in the middle of reading: 4

Degrees of coldness yesterday: -3

No comments: