Wednesday, July 21, 2004

episodes at the Cas...vol 1

So I'm at work this evening, and this lady walks in the door. Being the perky Retail Sales Associate (stupid, stupid name for a stupid, stupid job) that I am, I greet her. 'How are you doing this evening?'
She ignores me. (It's just so lovely being treated like you're a clothing rack. Try it some time.)
She looks around, slightly confused, at all of our lovely clothes, and announces, (not to me, just to the general world) 'it looks too...' and waves hands around wildly for a long moment while searching for an end to her sentance.
Finally, she triumphantly announces 'not casual enough!' and walks out.

Well, you have a nice evening, too!

1 comment:

Aine said...

You think that's fun? Try attempting to ward off Aflac solicitors hell-bent on obtaining a meeting with my dad, whilst being polite as well. All jobs have crap sides.

Yeah.