Friday, July 30, 2004

stupid electronics

So, my cd player randomly decided to start working again last night. But only on certain cds...after 3 months of playing nothing except my narnia radio dramas, it suddenly decided that it also liked the chicago soundtrack (burned) and toad the wet sproket (not burned). There is no pattern to this madness...

In other electronic notes, can anybody tell me how to add links to the sidebar of my blog? I'm too lazy to read the directions. I have other stupid questions too...maybe I should ask Daws to throw some of her bloggenius this way.

I like They Might Be Giants.

I'm not working today, so I get to decide what to do. Probably clean up that pile of junk that's on my bedroom floor. Birthdays are good, but then you have to find a place for all your new stuff. But that's a good thing. Maybe I'll go through my drawers too...I haven't done that in a while.

Okay, today is national cleaning day. And cd player freak out week.

No comments: