Sunday, July 25, 2004

things. and some more things...

I'm sure this list will be frequently updated. So keep checking back.
 
Things I like:
 
Carbs - All of them
Karl Urban - He's really hot in Bourne Supremacy
Talking during movies - But only me
Ben and Jerry's Ice cream - Peanut Butter Cup, please
Birthdays - Espically mine
My down comforter - But not in the summer
Bed Head - Hair products
Slouching - Even though it's bad
Nickel Creek - Except I can't find anyone to go to the concert with me on Wednesday
Fans - Because it's still really warm
Making all my goals at work - Yay!
Skirts - They're just great
Dixie Chicks Live CD - Except when Natalie starts talking...
Roman Holiday - Special Collector's Edition complete with DVD!
 
Things I'm not sure about:
 
Matt Damon
The Odyssey
Work
Dell Computers
The new Narnia movies
Screaming
 
Things I for sure don't like: 
 
Funeral Homes - Cheesy, fake, and perfectly horrid
Slapstick Comedy - except Jackie Chan
People who talk nasally
Don Knotts movies
Movie Trailers that don't give any glimpse of the movie (see Ocean's Twelve) 
Having all my ice cream gone
 
Get some sleep. You look tired.


1 comment:

Aine said...

It started with a bang and ended like a kitten, didn't it? I was rather non-plussed. And the car chase scenes could have been shaved a little more closely. Overall, mediocre. And yes, the assassin was the best guy in the movie.