Tuesday, July 27, 2004

list of bday stuff...

Because today is my birthday, I feel that I should get my way. Or at least some stuff. Actually, I already got some stuff. Wanna see?
 
So far, I have recieved:
the expensive shampoo/cond. that I like
a bunch of shirts
the satisfaction of knowing that anna copied me in something
nickel creek tickets for tomorrow night (Whoop!)
some pb magic shell (great stuff)
a ninja sword
money from my uncle
a computer 
bracelet charms
bn gift card
blue dry erase board for my dorm door
a little gap 'e' pin
roman holiday special edition complete with dvd
 
We're having tacos tonight at 6 if anybody wants to come over. Just call me to rsvp. (503)288-2506.
 
There are only 2 things wrong with birthdays.
Having to send thank you cards and growing up.
 



1 comment:

Aine said...

And what, pray tell, did I copy you in?

Oh yeah - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CRITICAL MONSTER! :-p

I hate thank you cards. If I give you something (ever) don't (ever) send me one because I think the whole thank you card system is manipulative and completely wrong.

*gets off soap box and walks home*