Sunday, July 18, 2004

a very noir night

Yikes, but it's a hot night...I thought I escaped humidity when I flew home from GA, but it's not to be. My room is highly warm at the moment, even with the fans blowing, so I'd rather sit at the computer than attempt sleep.
 
It reminds me of that old radio show, (Phillip Marlowe? I can't remember) about the restless Santa Ana wind causing the mild mannered housewife to ponder the back of her husband's neck while holding a carving knife...the kind of night that's right for a murder........
*wakes from her reverie* It's is a very noir night.
 
I got pictures back from the photo place today. There's such a sense of finality about that last roll of film...the end of my internship, the end of the 'trip of a lifetime,' the end of an era. I had one picture left, so I took it of my tp credit card being cut up. *sigh* How the heck did I get this sentimental??!! Anyway, I got some excellent shots (I look the same in every picture) of National Convention (I love George Gebert), and Rachel's visit to Portland (Me as Shania! *laugh*)
 
Is it possible to have inside jokes with yourself?
 
Wow, I have NO idea where that came from. I'll have to tell Steph to add that one to What Is This?.
 
This humidity is getting to me for sure!

No comments: