Friday, December 24, 2004

hannah observes...

According to my sister, I haven't been grouchy at all since I arrived home.

It's true. Nothing bugs me here.

Thinking about it, how could I possibly be grouchy?

I'm h.o.m.e.

I sleep 10 hours a night. At least.

I have leisurely mornings (usually i eat breakfast around lunch time, if that gives you any indication of how much i sleep) where I get to do things like clean the kitchen, make fudge, play on my computer, admire the Lego Genius creations, read large amounts of Wodehouse, ignore Greek, open Christmas cards, and hang with my favorite siblings.

In the afternoon and evening, I go to work, where even our lack of holiday business and the small amounts of co-worker drama can't disturb me. All I can think about is how happy I am to have a job and be making money in Portland.

After I get home from work, I eat leftovers from whatever delicious food my family ate for dinner, admire the Christmas tree, goof off online, sit by the fire, talk to my family, spend lots of time with my best buddy Hannah, and then work out while watching Return of the King extras.

"I lead a small life. A good life, but small."

How could I possibly complain?

I'm h.o.m.e.

merry christmas from the home and happy emelina.

No comments: