Wednesday, December 29, 2004

a weekend in the middle of the week...

I can't remember what day it is. I got all messed up again, because Tuesday and Wednesday contained the "weekend" extended bachelorette party which was held in the hillish regions of lower west central Washington. [ha, figure that one out]

It included mostly laughs, a few tears [we were told we couldn't come back until there had been crying], shopping, chick flicks, pizza, and lots and lots of sparkling cider. [i'm not even going to tell you the number of bottles that we went through in 24 hours]

Probably the best moments were sitting in the hot tub [very hot] drinking sparkling cider [chilled] in the dark.

It was a good time to just relax and be old friends, share great memories a stories, and be excited about the future.

One of the funny things I did was write up a little something for Steph involving some of our memory songs [the good, the bad, and the very very cheesy].

Soon, my good friend Steph will no longer be "Cools" but she will always be my "Charming."

*This is a Safe Space.
*Ewwww! Groossss!
*This feels like one of those reality tv shows...
*MAGNUM! Oh wait, no. But almost.
*Only 4 more hours til the boarder, girls!
*Is she leaning forwards or backwards?
*Her coffee cup is bigger than her head!
*Um, where are the keys?
*Mr Bachelor v. the skeletally challenged frog
*I can't fix the tv, and I own it!
*I look like a mouse. A blue mouse.
*Who is this Michael guy you're always talking about, Steph?
*Darn, you had to go and make that spiritual. Now we can't tease you.
*I don't have a conviction about this. Quick!
*Underage driving under the influence of Mt. Dew
*Die smiling
*Pardon her driving, she's getting married.
*In case of future toilet trouble, call 1-800-...
*I have to get something to drink. Which means a McFlurry.
*Did we lose Steph again?
*Do you need a garlic press?
*I just love Mr Knightly...
*Gosh, we just scream 'Oregon Chicks'
*$15 exactly. *screaming*

Thank you, girls, for more beautiful memories.

No comments: