Sunday, October 03, 2004

the secret is out...


ladies and gents, I am insanely excited to announce the formal engagement of two of my very dear friends.

I've known Michael for a long time (we had many an argument as children. grrrr. but we're more tolerant now), and
Stephanie for almost as long, (the first thing she wrote in my autograph book was 'i used to think you were weird, but now i think you're nice.' and it's only gone up from there)

I am so honored to know both of them, and be a part of this exciting time in their lives! The wedding is likely to happen early January. (!!)

A toast! To my two good friends, Forever and Always, you guys are perfect for eachother...

4 comments:

Gretchen Louise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gretchen Louise said...

I TOLD you I knew the secret! ;)

Wow...what a cute picture...and what a neat, neat photo tribute you did!

I can't wait to hear more... Weddings and love stories are so much fun...!

Congrats to Michael and Steph!

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe it's happening.

do you remember when we were interns (once upon a time *wink*) and we talked about how when one of us got married, and we would all get to see each other again ... and the first of us is getting married as we get ready to celebrate the anniversary of the internship.

crazy go nuts!

Anonymous said...

oh. that randomly annonymous comment was me, kates.

haha. it's been a long day, and i'm high on cold medicine. word.