Saturday, October 02, 2004

yes, but can you get it at sears?

This one is for all my still unattached friends out there...and apparently, the number of you to which this applies is dropping very rapidly...

My opinion on the subject can still be summed up by the ever-popular quote by Elizabeth Knopp, 'who needs a man when you've got a pillow?!'

For all people, attached and unattached, you must listen to some Wisechild. They are impressive enough that I think I'm going to invest in their cd. Which, on my budget, means that I think they're pretty good.

Still dancing around singing 'i know a seeeeeeeecreeeeeeeeeeet!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i KNEW you'd love WC. i love my bf's band. *happy sigh*

and no, YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM. *muahaha*

*wink*
--kates

Anonymous said...

Oh, be quiet. I know it too!

Rachel