Wednesday, October 13, 2004

weekend roundup...

Well, so much for that nap that I said I was going to take right now. Despite the fact that I was returned to my dorm room at nearly 3am and had Understanding Theatre at 9am, (and only almost fell asleep once, at the very end of class) I'm strangely unable to sleep right now. sigh. As soon as I get back from English (ugh!), I have promised myself that the rest of my day is going to be completely taken up with a frenzied study of the greek language.

I shall have to post a lovely description of my fall break later. (several interesting road trips, shopping, murder mystery dinner theatre, church, sleeping, not sleeping, c.s. lewis, arabic cooking and dancing, concerts, etc.) At the moment, the only way to describe my extended weekend is with the words of Galadriel, "hope remains, while company is true."

'I, er...have things to do. I've put this off for far too long. I regret to announce that this is the end. I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye.' *vanishes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few weeks ago one of our dear friends told me of a blog so unique, exquisite and uncommon that I had to rush over to read a line or two.

Like walking into a familiar coffee shop or my mother's kitchen at Thanksgiving I can only breathe a deep sigh. It's my dear Nounish intern! I've missed you so much. What a joy is has been to see pieces of your life. It's like thumbing through a worn scrapbook in a warm spot on a cold day. Memories of time gone by. (Smile) And sweet times to come.

Still comin' to my house for spring break? We'll really catch an alligator this time. : ) Love you, girl.

--though currently MIA still very much missing you--

D : )