Tuesday, September 28, 2004

gotta love tuesdays...

List of definite reasons:

48 hours until my next Greek class
Definitely got an A on yesterday's quiz
Definitely kicked butt on today's reading quiz and vocab quiz
It's cold, so I'm wearing the favorite green sweater
Definitely did all my sentences right (ha! take that, honors students!)
Definitely stole a bagel and frosted mini wheats from saga
Definitely making some coffee
My hair definitely looks good and I definitely didn't blow dry it
Katie posted pictures and a glimpse of her weekend
I definitely have a cool new nickname
I got a letter from Milicent in England
I'm definently not in love

And the best reason of all...It's definitely raining outside. *sigh* I love the rain so much!

I think I'll take a walk and splash in some puddles.

Want to join me?

5 comments:

Mister Woodles said...

It's a beautiful day.
I heard everybody say,
"The sun shines down for all of us."
Just the same,
You know I like the rain.
That is so obvious...

So is not being in love only a tuesday thing? I sure wish *I* had that one down to an exact science.

Aine said...

We're both having a great "definitely kick butt everywhere" Tuesday.
Quote from Shrek 2: "Already our minds are becoming one!"

emelina said...

Sam-I am only in love on alternate Friday nights... ie, Bebop nights.

Daws-Glad to hear it. How do you say "I kick butt" in japanese?

Of course, this is completely ignoring the fact that I need to finish editing a paper (which is due in 2.25 hours) and learn about 100 vocab words from my greek midterm on Thursday. But I'm going to a play tonight. Which is cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.