Tuesday, September 14, 2004

today's top ten...

I love tuesday afternoons. Particularly this one. I know that my attitude shouldn't depend on circumstances, but today, the good outweighs the bad, so I'm definitely happy.

This is a detour, but did you know that when you're holding a cute baby, the most random people come over and talk to you? Like, I was expecting girls to coo, but...football players?? Yah. Weird. I guess Maria is that cute. You know the baby Mimi in the comic 'Rose is Rose?' Maria looks exactly like her. I had a fun time babysitting today, and i get to do it every tuesday. We hunted squirrels. Oh, but get this...the kid refuses to eat damaged goldfish crackers. If they're not completely intact, she puts them back! Isn't that great? I was trying to figure out what kind of personality trait that would be...

anyway, i now present the top ten reasons i love this tuesday:

10. my hair looks good. and i didn't blowdry it.

9. i'm wearing my glasses (because i'm lazy.) but i had forgotten how smart and classy they look.

8. it's a beautiful day. slightly humid, but windy, which is great.

7. lunch was actually (surprisingly) edible today.

6. i'm finished with history, theatre, and english homework. (i probably could be working on a history paper, but we'll ignore that for the time being)

5. i got 4 letters in the mail today. one of them was a hilarious card from Daws. (don't let her fool you, folks. she is human, and she does care.)

4. i have the most adorable pic of steph and michael on my desktop. ('love is such a beautiful thing...for other people.')

3. ryan burned me a new mix, and it actually has some good music on it.

2. last night was lovely. i talked to the skunk for a while (gosh, i miss him), and esther and i had a dance party. whoop. *grin*

and the number one reason i love this tuesday afternoon:

it's 45 hours until my next greek class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number three, with a bullet. Thanks, glad you like the cd

Ryan

Allison said...

heeeyyy so glad to hear emilina had a good day. :) (btw, i'm sorry i havent called you in forever; life is getting a tad complicated over here) love the top ten list. very good. hope to talk to you before i go...