Wednesday, September 29, 2004

it's so hard...

You know what's really impossible?

When somebody tells you a secret...And it's the greatest secret ever.

And you can't tell anyone...yet.

On one hand, you're incredibly flattered that you were told the secret, but on the other, you have to tell somebody or you're just going to explode. Seriously.

Or maybe it'll just give you that energy to stay up for another hour and learn those hundred Greek vocab words.

I'm being cryptic, but I'll explain Sunday...er...someday.

5 comments:

Cinemasochist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emelina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

emily, darling,

your cryptic-ism is painful ... tell us soon!

one of your biggest fans,
--kates

ps -- THE MAN SHAPED PILLOW? oh my goodness, i laughed SO hard. you're crazy. or ... maybe not, hmm. ;o)

Aine said...

Em, you may very well reach my level of evil at some point, if you keep improving like this. Kudos.

I have not learned how to say "I kick butt." However, I can say "The house is old" or "That small cat over there is a dog." But wait! There's also the classic "You're an idiot," which is perhaps the most useful, though it's a close tie with the cat sentence. (Consequently, "you're an idiot" is "anata wa baka desu", and "desu" is pronounced "dess." Happy insulting.)

More roughly transtated insults!
Baka=stupid/idiot/loser
kuso=sh*t
yarou=bastard
They don't teach you this stuff in class! It requires devoted study and ownership of non-English-dubbed classics such as Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, and YuuYuu Hakusho.
Ahem. I'll stop now.

Gretchen Louise said...

I know the secret. I know the secret. ;)

A certain tall redhead just called to tell me.

Wow... We're all growing old, huh?!?!

How're you, girl?!